The Law Institute was established in 2012. At present, the Law Institute is a dynamically developing structural unit of the University. The educational process is provided by Professors and candidates of Sciences, acting judges, employees of state and municipal authorities, competent specialists in the field of jurisprudence.
The educational process of the Law Institute is carried out in the following areas of studying:
1. "Jurisprudence" (bachelor's program)
2. "Jurisprudence" (magistracy program)
3. "Legal support of national security" (specialist’s program)
4. "Law enforcement" (specialist’s program)
5. "Forensic analysis" (specialist’s program)
6. "Customs" (specialist’s program)