The Institute for Lifelong Education of the Russian and foreign citizens (ILE) was founded in April 18, 2014 by decision of the Academic Council of the University for the purpose of centralizing and optimizing the activities of the University in provision of supplementary professional education to citizens.
The main objectives of the Institute for Lifelong Education of the Russian and foreign citizens (ILE) are:
- to define perspective directions of additional professional education that would provide high competitiveness to specialists in a labor market;
- to develop the programs of additional professional education in priority areas of highly qualified personnel training, meeting the needs of both professionals and employers;
- to organize courses conducted by leading
teachers and practicing experts for professional retraining, worker’s specialties training, advanced skills development training;
- to organize preparation training courses for Russian and foreign citizens to enter the University.
Additional professional training courses are conducted by highly qualified specialists in construction, electricity, chemistry, microbiology, information technology, economics, finance, management, psychology, paperwork areas. All these teachers are from the University, industrial enterprises, commercial and budgetary organizations, local authorities and executive bodies of Kirov region.
The main activities:
- Professional retraining;
- Professional training for worker’s specialties;
- Advanced skills development training;
- Internship for specialists at the faculties and scientific laboratories of the University;
- Preparing for entrance to the University.
The Institute for Lifelong Education of the Russian and foreign citizens (ILE) cooperates with:
- The Government of Kirov region;
- Federal executive bodies;
- Kirov Administration;
- Industrial enterprises and organizations;
- Faculties and scientific-educational centers of the University;
- Foreign organizations and universities.